Friday, December 23, 2011

Reality check / Marriage blended family?

The wife has a friend who has and from what she says still is going thought something similar. Their deal was the wife's kids would get into trouble, and they agreed to leave them in jail. Then Husbands kids got into trouble, and he went and bailed them out. There wasn't any family discussion and the money came from a joint account. I can see where this would be a problem. You need to talk with your husband and see if he can see it from your side, through your eyes. I really think marriage counseling would do you both a lot of good. As long as you both are willing to go with an open mind. If it was me, and I was going to see my daughter, I would take my wife with me. Me and my wife usually do most of everything together. She won't even go to the OBGYN with out me going with her. Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment