Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Minecraft Gift code...read on?

Heya people, I haven't posted a lot of questions on yahoo answers, so I hope I'm doing the right thing here! Basically I really would love to have Minecraft, but I don't have a card as I'm only 14....My Mum refuses to buy it for me (don't ask why!), and i have played the old version online at minecraft.net, which i liked, but i would LOVE to have Beta! Lots of my friends have it, and i would like to play with them on Beta servers....I know that there are many ways to pirate Minecraft, but i don't feel comfortable doing this...So this is sort of a desperate plea, will anyone with a spare Gift Code please consider giving it to me? I am willing to do something for it, like post a vid on YT (i don't have many subs though) or something of the sort. :) Don't post it here in a comment, someone will take it, please email to me: jj.coolay@yahoo.co.uk Many, MANY thanks, Jacob P.S I will love you forever :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment